Sunday, June 14, 2009

prostitute Bob


I saw the scariest thing today, a family on the side of the road offering to wash cars for money. Not the glee club, or the rowing team but a family obviously down on their luck. I did not stop because i had no money and have lost my bank card which even if it has fallen into the hands of a master criminal is saving me money. I thought it would be rude to offer 3 cans of vienna sausages and 6 obsolete furbees, which was all we had in the car. I worry that this could happen to us and we would have to live with my mother in law, Before I let that happen I will make the sausages last 3 months and have a big furbee sale. Also I would try to sell Bob into prostitution, he has really nice legs and with the right hotpants and the right streetcorner, who knows. Valerie

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see you selling Bob into prostitution: would you wear a long fur coat, shoes with big soles and a Borsalino hat???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mother-in-law would LOVE to have you.
    -Lenny

    ReplyDelete